Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Very, Very Belated Update



I LIVE!

:)

First and foremost, I must apologize for my rather lengthy absence and silence. The last two months have been a whirlwind of activity as I was hired by a studio in June as a Concept Artist. A literal mountain of painting, a move to San Francisco, and Comic Con left me with precious little leisure time, and to be honest, what time I did have I wanted to spend away from the computer.

However, though I can't say my schedule has lightened, I can say it has stabilized (knock on wood), and the plan, at least, is to start back into the blog and other such sundries. Granted, my plans and what actually happens tend to be tenuously related at best, but I hope that I can apportion a far more regular attention to this blog. Fingers crossed.

As ever always, thanks to all who have so patiently waited and wondered.

:D

p.s. Oh, and the above is me starting to experiment with using Custom Shapes in my process...honestly, I can't believe it took me so long to learn such a wonderfully powerful tool...

No comments:

Post a Comment