Monday, February 22, 2010

Paizo Strikes Again!





-All Images Copyright 2010 Paizo Publishing

So, as chance would have it, here's another batch of illustrations I did for Paizo back in 2009, and that has been recently released this month in Guide to the River Kingdom. This was the first time Paizo had me do primarily half-pagers, and thinking back, good time management really was the key to making that deadline. It was also, I believe, the first time I got to work on project written by an incredible list of contributors: Eric Bailey, Kevin Carter, Elaine Cunningham, Adam Daigle, Mike Ferguson, Joshua J. Frost, James Jacobs, Steve Kenson, Rob Manning, Colin McComb, Alison McKenzie, China Miéville, Brock Mitchel-Slentz, Jason Nelson, Richard Pett, Chris Pramas, Jeff Quick, Sean K Reynolds, F. Wesley Schneider, Neil Spicer, Lisa Stevens, Matthew Stinson, and John Wick.

Yeah...seriously, wow...

At the time, I felt that my work really hit a turning point and, I'd like to think, for the better. Fond (very fond) memories indeed...

:D

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. oo each one has such a nice colour palette
    and hurrah for drooling goblin creature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew...I've been bad at replying so apologies all around.

    Mark!
    Thaaaaaaaanks! :P

    Chris!
    I try, I try, and sometimes, if I'm really lucky, I actually succeed.

    Jeff!
    I fear I spent far too much time on that drooling mouth, lovingly rendering that vicious sin against all that is good and true. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlène!

    Merci beaucoup...vous etes trop aimable.

    Okay, I've exhausted what little French I can remember, but the sincerity is what counts, I hope! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mate, you know I've gotta love that top imnage.. best piece that I've seen from you.. I cansee a hell of a lot of love went into that.. superb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott!

    Oh, there was definitely love in that one for sure, and an equal or greater amount of tears I assure you... :P

    ReplyDelete