Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's a Secret, I Swear


"Insert Witticism Here."
-Your Name

I can't say too much about the above, but I just wanted post this quick little character sketch I did for a pitch. The reason I wanted to share it is that the client specifically asked for the piece to be done in what I call my "Meople" style. For whoever can guess (or make up something stupendously hilarious) what "Meople" actually stands for, I've got over 9,000 points waited for you (sorry about the obscure gamer joke...)

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about my promised AX '09 posts, but I'll be honest, I still haven't had time to go through all the pictures, and I seemed to have foolishly booked myself completely up till Comic Con.

Yeah.

Incidentally, if anyone is going to good ol' Comic Con, drop me line and let me know. Seriously. I always love hangin' out with all of my art buddies both known and waiting to be known!

No comments:

Post a Comment