Monday, July 20, 2009

Comic Con and the Cyclical Nature of Time



Well, it seems I've recovered from one convention just in time for another, and so, I'm off to Comic Con in San Diego (which is freakin' 30 degrees cooler than LA right now.) While AX was purely fun and holiday time, Comic Con will be very much fun and professional time. This year, you'll get to see me wearing a spiffy exhibitor's badge (yay!) as I'm helping at table 4722 in the Exhibitor's hall. I'm also going to be down in San Diego doing some work for a client as well, so I definitely won't be slacking! Oh, if by any chance you're going to Comic Con as well, please feel free to visit me at 4722. Believe me, it'll definitely be worth it as the person I'm helping is a true art god of fantasy, and has been called the "King of Dragons" by such luminaries as Jon Schindehette over at DnD.

Anyhoo, I've also posted a revised version of my ArtOrder vampire duo after getting some pointers from the ludicrously good Scott Purdy (many thanks, mate!) By the by, if you haven't checked out his work, GO. NOW. HERE's a LINK!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment