Saturday, June 27, 2009

ArtOrder Concept: B/W Vampire



So, it looks like I made it. Whew...

Anyhoo, for this week at ArtOrder, the challenge involved a brief on two vampires, Gwenth and Garrath, and the illustration called for a strictly B/W approach sans tone. As the last Concept Tuesday for this volume of the Best of, there was also a rather nice kicker, namely that the panel of judges consists of the art directors from some of the biggest game publishers in the world. Really, a rather nice incentive. There's really not much more to say, so I hope you enjoy, and check out what I'm sure are going to be a huge number of entries...

Yeah.

Edit: I decided, being the bundle of worry that I am, that I needed to add a border, so border added.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good mate, some seriously nice clothing design going on there. I can see the influence of your manga loving clearly :)

    ReplyDelete