Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Shameless Self-Plug


"KHAAAAAAAAN...I mean...BELERRRRRRRRRRRREN!"

If you'll forgive me this little indulgence, I just wanted to let everyone know that I was lucky enough to place Second in the Agent of Artifice Art Contest. Now that they at WotC have published the winners list, I can now publicly go "WoooHooo." I just wanted to thank Jon at ArtOrder again for letting everyone know about this contest in the first place (else I would have stewed in my own ignorance), and Shelly Mazzanoble at Magic for putting up with my unrelenting barrage of questions.

If you have a chance, I implore you to visit here to see the complete winners list and all the wonderful art that such would entail. If you're feeling really generous, have your friends email MtG to let them know how much you'd "love" to have MuYoung do some more art for them

I can dream, can't I?

Thanks everyone, and I promise a real post tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Mu! That's awesome and incredibly exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Wow...that was insightful, Mu...

    ReplyDelete