Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boll Deevil Revisited



Bet you didn't expect to see this bugger again. To be honest, I was never really satisfied with the original, but due to a very busy few weeks (which is a good thing), I couldn't noodle away for ever. Well, being the obsessive type that I am, I had Painter open and next thing I knew, Mr. Deevil was there and beggin' for a rework. Oh baby.

That, and Scott Purdy (you should definitely visit his site by the way) kindly gave me some advise on how to make this piece less...well...sucky. Yeah, sucky.

Sucky.

Expect the finished rework later this week.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! It still has a long way to go, but I'll get there even if I have to drag my rotting corpse to get there.

    Wait, how would that work...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good mate, i've sent you an email! Yay for me :)

    ReplyDelete