Saturday, March 7, 2009

Getting Started!

Hi, all. My name is MuYoung Kim, and I'm what could be labeled as a "Starting Artist" or what some might term "Sucker." Seriously, though, I love what I do and what I do is art, and with that in mind I thought it would be a good (and fun) idea to start up an Art Blog where I can share my sketches, doodles, speed paints, and random musings with all those of you out there in Internet-land.

So, for starters here are...errr...some starters. Yeah!


Work in Progress.


Some Weird Creature Sketches using Alchemy Beta







Well, hopefully these have at least roused a little bit of curiosity, and I hope you'll drop by from time to time to have a look.

Please feel free to comment, criticize, and...um...comment to your heart's content. As always, you can reach me on my email: themagnificentmu@gmail.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment